(1) To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handiwork.
(2) Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night showeth knowledge.
(3) There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
(4) Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
(5) Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
(6) His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.